Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Week-1: 1.6: Printing to the Output Window


You can run the code you have so far, and turn it into a program. It doesn't do anything, but it will still compile. So let's add one line of code just so that we can see how it works.
We'll output some text to a console window. Add the following line to your main method:

public static void main( String[ ] args ) {
System.out.println( "My First Project" );
}

When you type the full stop after "System", NetBeans will try to help you by displaying a list of available options:

Click for Details 

3 comments:

  1. class Sobuj
    {
    public static void main (String args[])
    {
    System.out.println("I am Sobuj this is the 1st program of Java IDE ");
    System.out.print("2nd Line My University Of Asian Universithy Of Bangladesh");
    System.out.println("3rd Line My Batch- 46th");
    System.out.println("4th Line My Department :- CSE");
    System.out.println("5th Line My ID 201420656\n");
    }
    }

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mohammad Ashraful Hasan Sobuj
    My Batch- 46th
    My Department :CSE
    My ID 201420656


    System.out.println
    package Scan
    input Java.util.Scanner
    public class Scan
    {
    public static void main (String[] args)
    {
    int x,y,z;
    Scanner.inp=new Scanner(System in)
    }
    x=uinp.next int();
    y=uinp.next int();
    z=x+y;
    System.out.println("the addition of z");
    }
    }

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear sir,
    Please see the my blogs....
    http://sobujcse.blogspot.com/2015/01/blog-post.html

    ReplyDelete